RAW in partnership with Response Group
Positive activities and help into employment
8am - 4pm Mon - Fri
- RAW operates a large wood workshop, production facility, wood recycling service and retail outlet.
- We create a positive, thriving environment that helps raise self-esteem, enhance confidence, end isolation, and create a powerful sense of belonging.
- 85% of our team have faced disadvantages and prejudice (mental health, addiction recovery, ex-offenders, military veterans, young people who have become disengaged, CAMHS, etc), and some are still battling these issues.
- Our mantra is ‘Be exceptional, not the exception’. If you’ve lived with or overcome disadvantage, you are, by definition, exceptional.
- Our ambition is to promote self-enabled change and increased happiness. We help people re-set their compass and realise their significant core assets, and we support them towards whatever their version of ‘exceptional’ is.
Key functions & activities offered
- Positive daily activity
- Skills training (wood work, manufacturing/production, customer service, logistics, office/admin, retail, stock control, deliveries/collections, and much more)
- Employability skills and routes to employment
- Health and Fitness sessions (on-site twice a week)
- Social activities