Oxford Women's Hub
Free confidential space for women needing bespoke support
Eligibility & Referral
This service has been enabled through funding from Oxford City Council and is being delivered in partnership by The Gatehouse and Aspire.
Both partners have responded to the need for a safe space for women, a place where they can access bespoke services, talk to like-minded people, bond over shared experiences, or even just have a cup of tea and a chat. This service also offers the opportunity to forge positive relationships with other women.
Unless otherwise stated, all sessions take place at the Gatehouse and no booking is required. Travel expenses can be reimbursed for public transport costs in Oxford.
Key functions & activities offered
With a team of female Support Workers on hand to offer tailored advice, support on numerous topics is available, including:
- Housing advice
- Women's health
- Drug and alcohol support
- Family advice
- Finance and debt management advice
- Cooking classes
- Domestic abuse support
- Bespoke workshops tailored to need
The February sessions are as follows:
- Thursday 2nd February: light brunch, wellbeing catch-up and new Hub poster design member led session
- Thursday 9th February: light brunch and a free donation clothing store will be operating
- Thursday 16th February: light brunch and a free donation clothing store* will be operating
- Thursday 23rd February: light brunch and a session on support with food provision*
*Please note that availability of clothing and food provision is dependent on the level of donations received.
If you would like more information or a chat before you attend please contact Monica on 07436 883 922.