Make a pledge
Many Oxfordshire-based organisations are very concerned about homelessness in our county. Your organisation is probably one of them – but perhaps you're not sure what to do about it.
It’s a surprisingly short step from being concerned to taking action, we can help guide your business across the gap.
From this website you can find out how to take action, now. Everyone can help out, because the skills we’re looking for are as diverse as humanity itself. Practical, creative, hands-on, hands-off - whatever your organisation has to offer, it can make someone’s life a little bit better.
Join the Movement and make a pledge...
Here are some suggested actions your organisation can take now:
- Give your time, expertise and ideas to the Movement's member charities who need your support. This could be as a volunteer with a partner charity or through sharing your skills.
- Fundraise for, or make a donation to, the Movement
- Increase your organisation's awareness of homelessness in Oxfordshire. Invite an OHM charity partner to come and talk to your business about homelessness to raise your understanding.
- Sign the Charter on behalf of your organisation to show your support the Movement's campaigns and events
- Follow us on Twitter and liking our Facebook page, subscribe to get updates from the Movement, attend our public meetings, read our website.
- Commit to recruiting inclusively, procuring your services locally from social enterprises and purposeful businesses and pay the real Living Wage or higher.
Don't let us limit your imagination! If you have an idea get in touch
If you are signing the Charter on behalf of your organisation please can you contact us with details of your pledge(s)